We are passionate about finding the “right job” for you
Why Partner with Us?
- Help you explore viable opportunities you may not have thought of – we can support your career journey
- Confidentiality maintained during your job search
- Exposure to the hidden job market – many of our roles come directly to our team, and doesn’t hit the job boards
- Assist you with sharpening your resume writing, phone screen, interview and salary negotiating skills
- We are not in the practice of “Cattle Calls” or sending you to interviews that don’t make sense – we want our clients and our candidates to both feel like they have landed their ideal fit
- We genuine care about the people that we work with
- Focused on providing safe work for all of our staff
- There are no fees to use our services
Already working with us?
Thank you for joining the Career Contacts family!
Download new direct deposit forms and timesheets here!
At Career Contacts, we follow a Safety First policy with all our new and existing hires. The safety of our employees and the sites they work in is paramount. Career Contacts is committed to continuously improve and follow WorkSafeBC initiatives that enforce and ensure the safety of all of our employees.
Want to know what positions we recruit for?
- Administration/ Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant/ Reception
- Accounting/ Finance/ AR/ AP
- Data Entry/ File Clerk & Clerical
- Sales/ CSR/ Call Centre
- Warehouse/ Operation/ Logistics/ Forklift
- Engineering/ IT/ Software/ Infrastructure/ Development
- General Labour/ Manufacturing
- Skilled Labour & Trades
- Special Events/ Hospitality/ Serving/ Bartending / Conference Staffing
- Human Resources/ Payroll
- Management and Specialized Positions
- and we are always growing!
Check out our JOB BOARD for all our current open roles!
Did you know one of our owners wrote a career services book?
The HR Insider; how to land your dream job, and keep it supports job seekers on their quest to get into the minds of hiring managers and HR professionals.
Get tips on resume writing, interview tips and great ways to negotiate your salary.