HUMAN RESOURCES AND RECRUITMENT SERVICES REQUIRES SPECIALIZED INDUSTRY AND COMPANY-SPECIFIC STRATEGIES.
THERE IS NO “ONE-SIZE FITS ALL” SOLUTION.
Career Contacts will work with your company to determine the best model that fits your specific needs.
Human Resources outsourcing doesn’t take the control out of your hands, but provides you with the expertise to make well informed, and more time conscious decisions. Let us advise you on what we know best, so that you can do what you do best – run your company.
Our team of HR Consultants include compensation experts, health and safety officers, DEI activists, people operations and culture managers. We are a diverse team who understand that some tasks require generalists, while others, require a specialized focus.
Career Contacts will plan and execute training programs, organize employee coaching and mentoring, offer succession planning, and create an effective performance management program.
Your employees, managers and leaders all deserve the opportunity to grow and stay engage in the workplace – why not help them do it?
Need more extensive HR Management services? We can certainly help. Career Contacts can act as or enhance your HR Department. From compensation analysis to health and safety to exit interviews, Career Contacts can do it all.
- Code of conduct
- Policies & practices
- Employee handbooks
- Onboarding & offboarding
- Employee relations, diversity, equity and inclusion courses
- Bullying & harassment support
- Leadership Coaching
- Bullying & Harassment Training
- Culture building
- Employer branding
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Support *
- Performance Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Effective Communication
- Disability Management and Return to Work
Ask us about our services; each of our HR Consultants comes with a unique background and are equipped with different backgrounds, educations and service offerings.
* work includes but is not limited to formal programs
DEI 101, 201, 301 and
- Starting an Employee Resource Group
- Getting started in Equity, Diversity and Inclusion work
- How to start an EDI council or committee
- Discussing Privilege
- Talking about different biases (unconscious bias)
- Looking at the HR systems review
- What Allyship looks like