Career Contacts is an extension of your Hiring, Human Resources and Management teams
Why Partner with Us?
- We provide our clients with staffing support when they need it
- We take a proactive approach to recruitment and learn what you need before you need it
- Easily convert temporary staff to your payroll
- Strong existing network; we don’t have to start from scratch every time
- Generalist staffing agency with specialised internal recruiters; we can support all roles at all levels
- One stop shop for anything staffing, recruitment and human resource related
- Competitive rates
- We care about the clients we work with; never worry about us poaching your people
- we believe in karma – the good and bad kind!
Examples of our services include
Whether you need a Receptionist for a day, an Admin for a month, or an Accountant for a year; our staffing division can support you in find the right fit – quickly, and efficiently.
Let us help you source, screen, select, hire and onboard you next dream candidate. We support every stage of the recruitment process to ensure you have a strong selection of candidates that are ready to join your team!
Already found the right candidate but need some relief on your headcount? Let us provide you with payrolling support and ensure your teams are looked after.
BONUS – we pay weekly and employees never complain!
We understand the challenges of hiring senior executives; we have been doing it for 25 years. Let us support you hiring process with a contingency recruit for the perfect high level position.
At Career Contacts, we partner to be an extension of your leadership team. This means that we also support the ongoing learning and development of everyone on staff.
Sessions include topics such as:
- Leadership Coaching
- Bullying & Harassment Training
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Support
- Performance Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Effective Communication
Ask us about our services; each of our HR Consultants comes with a unique background and are equipped with different backgrounds, educations and service offerings.
Outside of the traditional staffing, recruitment and human resources support, Career Contacts will also support you team with:
- reference checks
- technical testing and assessments
- background checks
- employer branding