Since 1995, Career Contacts has provided local communities with recruitment, human resources, training, and performance management needs.
We’ve been fortunate to partner with companies in many industries, and build lasting, professional relationships that continue today.
Through our three HR-related service arms, we build bridges with candidates and corporate clients. We are passionate about providing a successful fit in both temporary and permanent hiring solutions for our job seekers and corporate clients. Our goal is two-pronged: ensure that companies hire the right person, and that job seekers find the right employer.
Career Contacts is headquartered in beautiful downtown Vancouver, and acknowledges that we are on the unceded territories of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), and Sel̓íl̓witulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations.
HR & Recruitment consultant
hr & Labour relations specialist
people & culture manager
This is an integral part of our purpose as a company. At Career Contacts, we believe that we must put the highest value on our employees, customers, communities, and the environment. While supporting local candidates and local clients, we are also committed to supporting these communities at large, which allows us to give back in a meaningful way.
- “Natasha and the entire CC team is amazing! Everyone is warm, welcoming, and most importantly transparent about the work that they do. Career Contacts will answer any questions and help you walk through the entire process whether it's your first time or hundredth placement. I can't thank the team there enough for what they've done for me during this chaotic and stressful year. I recommend anyone whether you're a job seeker or an employer to contact the CC team. You will come out of the first conversation appreciated, rejuvenated, and empowered. You'll be looked after like family and they will advocate for your success like their own.”
- “Natasha and her team were an absolute dream to work with - I couldn't have asked for a better experience. They guided me through every step of the hiring process with the utmost support and professionalism, and helped me land my dream job. Thanks ladies!”
- “Lovely agency who found me suitable work almost immediately at a friendly company. Being new to Vancouver, I was a little confused about how everything worked but the team at Career Contacts soon took my nerves away. Would happily recommend them to anyone in a similar situation!”
- “Cannot recommend Career Contacts enough! Everyone in the office is so helpful. I was given a form to fill out to show what job/location/salary I was expecting and Joyce in the office matched me perfectly to a role. The job seeking process was made so simple and fast because of them! I was even able to ring them for directions to an interview with no hesitation. If you are feeling helpless in your job search, contact Career Contacts!”
- “After arriving in Vancouver on my own from Ireland I contacted career contacts to see if there was any temp work while I looked for a full time position. Straight away I was giving temp work and this continued for a number of weeks. The girls in the office are very accommodating and act very professionally. I’ve worked in a professional environment in Ireland for 6 years and I can honestly say their service is second to none compared to other agencies I’ve dealt with while here. The pay is always on time and staff are paid an honest rate compared to other agencies I’ve come across.”
- “I have nothing but positive things to say about this group. They provided me with amazing opportunities when I was in a tight spot, and catered to my specific skill set. They are personable, professional, and hold safety and integrity in the highest regard. I have and continue to recommend career contacts over every other agency like it.”
- “The CC team has been very helpful, professional, prompt, and thorough. Lauren guided me through the process of finding a valuable career. I would definitely recommend anyone looking to improve their career prospects to put your trust in them. Every interaction has been very pleasant and positive, which is especially important during a pandemic. I wish the team more power and success in the future.”
- “Working with the team at Career Contacts has been easy, and smooth, in finding temporary workers for any special projects we have. I've had nothing but good experiences from all the office staff. They are friendly and helpful. The workers they provide are great, and hard working. I would highly recommend this agency to anyone looking for workers for placement.”