Career Contacts Ltd. has a commitment to protecting the personal information of job seekers when providing services to our clients. Viewers and web visitors should never be concerned that the information you provide will be sold or distributed to third parties.
Career Contacts has very strict procedures & policies in place to ensure your personal information in both paper & electronic format are completely secure & protected.
Why Do We Collect:
You will be asked to provide information including a resume and a file containing – interview notes, information obtained through reference checks & background checks, educational records, reference letters, and skill testing results.
This information is used for the following:
- Understand your qualifications, needs & preferences
- Find you the best job opportunities that will match your needs
- Fulfill our client’s requests for information about job candidates
- Provide you with appropriate recommendations on training or career services
- Provide payroll and other HR functions to you, for temporary staffing arrangements
- Processing employee work-related claims (e.g. WCB, Insurance etc.)
- Establishing a contact point in the event of an emergency
- Other purposes as are reasonably required by Career Contacts
For temporary staffing arrangements we require payroll details including bank information, SIN, tax codes and date of birth.
When Do We Disclose Personal Information & To Whom:
Your personal information is never traded, sold or leased by us to any external companies. Your information is only disclosed for Career Contacts legitimate business purposes or as required to meet legal & regulatory requirements.
In the normal course of business, we disclose your information to clients when we feel there is a potential for a job placement. As a job seeker, you are relying on us to share such information.
Having read this policy, by using our services and providing us with your personal information, we imply your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your information in accordance with PIPEDA (the privacy act).