After an Interview
The job search is stressful! What should you do after an interview?
Here is a suggested list of our ideas following a interview,
- Ask what the next step is in the interview process
- Take the business card of the person that interviewed you
- Think about how you did and how you could improve in the future
- Think about the job, the company and decide if you want to work there.
- Make notes and write things down in your diary
- If you are working with a recruiter call them for follow up
- Write a thank you email or card and send to the company you interviewed with or the recruiter
- Connect on Linkedin
- Plan a follow up with the interviewer or recruiter at one week following; do not contact more than once per week as they may busy.
Please feel free to call our office to discuss if you have any questions.