5 Tips on Body Language During an Interview
Here are few ideas to make a great first impression:
- Handshake – Use a firm handshake that is not over powering or limp
- Eye Contact – Make eye contact to connect with the interviewer to show that you are engaged and listening
- Facial Expression – Even if you are nervous smile and say “nice to meet you”
- Body Language – sit up straight, don’t cross your arms
- Practice – Don’t forget to practice answering the interview questions that you anticipate will be asked
Feel free to call our office to discuss interview with our recruiters.